A purpose-built mulching mower, the Stiga Multiclip 950 V eliminates the need for raking-up and/or bagging. Rather than be discharged directly onto the surface or sent to a catcher, grass-cuttings are instead reduced to tiny particulates that are forced back into the turf by a powerful airflow, at which point they?ll quickly wilt and vanish, leaving you with a neat, organically nourished lawn.
The Stiga Multiclip 950 V Push Lawnmower comes equipped with a 167cc Honda GCVx170 engine; a four-stroke, overhead-valve unit that employs only precision-machined components for reduced noise and vibration; and which delivers powerful torque across the power-band so as to ensure a sudden load-increase won?t cause a significant drop in engine-speed.
Built around a galvanised-steel cutter-deck and running on top-quality bearing-mounted wheels, the Stiga Multiclip 950 V offers the sort of build-quality that?s essential for a lengthy service-life.
It?s a self-propelled machine with variable speed, so you?ll have no trouble negotiating slopes adapting to the grass length; and it features single-lever height-adjustment, which means performance-boosting changes can be quickly made to the blade position (there are five heights ? 31-75mm).
The pro-duty X-shaped handlebar on the Stiga Multiclip 950 V Self-Propelled Petrol Mulching Lawnmower is height-adjustable and can be offset to either side so as to facilitate mowing flush against walls and fences.
Also of note is a friction blade-holder, which prevents engine- and crankshaft-damage should the blade contact an immovable object; and Stiga?s highly effective VCS vibration-reduction technology, whereby vibration transfer from engine to handlebar is minimised for optimum user-comfort.
- No need to rake or bag ? this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%
- Effort-saving power-drive for the easy coverage of slopes and rough ground
- Premium-grade overhead-valve engine from Honda
- Friction-disc guards against costly crankshaft damage
- AVS vibration-damping ensures time-consuming tasks can be finished in comfort
- 48cm cutting-width ? perfect for lawns around 1500m2
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Robust galvanised steel mower-deck with a protective powder-coated finish
- Ball-bearing wheels make the mower easy to push ? even on rough ground
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Collapsible handlebar reduces the overall size of the machine for storage
- Handlebar can be offset for up-to-the-edge mowing
ENGINE MAKE Honda
ENGINE MODEL GCVx170 Autochoke OHV
ENGINE CAPACITY 167cc
ENGINE POWER 3.3hp / 4.4kW @ 2900rpm
ENGINE STARTING SYSTEM Recoil
ENGINE FUEL TANK CAPACITY 0.95 Litres
DRIVE Self Propelled ? Front-Wheel Drive ? Variable Speed (3.1-4.6km/h)
CUTTING WIDTH 48cm
CUTTING HEIGHTS 31-75mm (5 Positions)
HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT Single Lever
GRASS COLLECTOR N/A
CUTTING DECK Galvanised Steel
HANDLES Foldable / Adjustable with VCS ? Can be Offset
WHEELS Front 210mm / Rear 210mm ? Grooved Aluminium ? Ball-Bearing Mounted
SAFETY FEATURES Operator Presence Control
SOUND LEVEL 94dB (A)
LAWN SIZE Up to 1500m2
WARRANTY 5 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial