*Collection or local delivery only. Please call us for a delivery cost*
The new Honda HF 2625 HME garden tractor is packed full of cutting-edge and innovative features that maximise cutting and collecting performance while ensuring a comfortable and relaxing ride.
The Honda HF 2625 HME lawn tractor is fitted with a timing belt that maintains a synchronised 90 degree angle between the blades: the result; improved cutting with less uncut areas (even when turning), a smoother ride due to the reduction of vibrations and an optimised airflow, improving grass collection and mulching. With the synchronised timing belt, it allows the blades to spin together constantly at a 90 degree opposed angle, providing a smooth and effective cut and collection. With a Honda HF 2625 HME Premium lawn tractor you’ll get much better cutting and mulching performance. All you have to do is drive. The blades have seven different height settings from 30mm to 90mm and working inside one cutter deck, provides much better airflow for gathering up the cuttings. This is essential for maintaining the high levels of collecting performance and at the same time, dramatically reducing any risk of clogging.
The HF2625HME has Honda’s Versamow selective mulching. With a single lever, the machine will either collect grass cutting into the bag or finely shred and blow them into the lawn for a natural fertiliser. Honda RandD team has also developed Optiflow, an advanced grass collection system that reduces power loss and the accumulation of dust by combining powerful suction and a constant flow of air, to completely fill the grass bag.
The HF 2625 HME is powered by our Pro-Spec GXV 660 V-twin engine. This 4-stroke engine represents a culmination of Honda’s RandD expertise to offer the best in power, reliability and fuel efficiency. The Pro spec engine has cast iron cylinder sleeves and crankshaft bearings for longer life, along with a larger air filter for improved performance. It’s the best 4-stroke you can ride. They’re both economical on fuel and have the lowest emissions in the industry.
It also features the unique Roto-stop system (controlled via the yellow button), which allows you to stop the blades quickly and safely, without having to turn the engine off. Ideal when you need to empty the grass bag, clear debris, or traverse paths and driveways.
All of our Honda’s new Premium range of lawn tractors also come with a cast-iron front axle and bumper, ensuring solid performance in the toughest conditions. They are fitted with a clear and user-friendly control panel, displaying the information you need to keep mowing.
- Optiflow – A fan-powered system under the cutter deck improves airflow between the cutter deck and the high air-flow grass bag, significantly improving collecting performance.
- Electric grass dump – The grass bag is opened and assisted with an electric motor at the touch of a switch.
- Professional OHC engine – The engine is specifically designed for heavy and professional use. They are OHC pro-spec engines with extra features to cope with heavy use and include a cast iron sleeve, a bearing set supporting the crankshaft, high capacity air filter, and steel fan cover.
- Synchronous blade cut – The blades are kept at a constant 90 degree angle to provide accurate mowing and avoid any uncut area when turning
- Honda Intelligent Monitoring System – A circuit board automatically checks and displays on the electronic dashboard all-important safety parameters.
- The system will even turn on the lights for you automatically when it starts to get dark!
- Hydrostatic transmission – Allows you to cut grass at your own pace. Forward and reverse speed is not controlled.
- Anti-scalp rollers – Two front and two rear rollers prevent scalping of the ground while cutting.
- Versamow? Selective Mulching System
Power Details OHC V-twin 4-stroke Honda GXV660 / 688cc / 13.8/2.800 (kW/rpm)
Power Source Petrol
Cutting Width 122 cm
Cutting Heights (7) 29 – 90 mm
Collector 350 litres
Fuel tank Capacity 8.5 Litres
Wheels Front – 15in x 6in – 6 / Rear 18in x 8.50in – 8
Noise Value – Sound Power Level dB(A) 105
Warranty 5 Years Domestic – 1 Year Commercial
Lawns up to 8000m2
Other Features Versamow selective mulching, Electromagnetic Blade Brake Control, Comfort Seat, Automatic Headlights
Engine make Honda