Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive VS ES Lawnmower Code476a
The Harrier 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on this powerful self-propelled machine, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutter blade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease.
A self-propelled model with a choice of variable speeds to suit the operator and mowing conditions, the mowing speeds range from 1.8 – 3.3 mph.
Starting the machine couldn’t be easier due to the Instart feature which allows you to start the machine using just a push of a button. This is a popular choice for those who find it difficult to use the recoil rope system on many petrol lawnmowers.
Features and Benefits
- Lifetime crank-shaft warranty against bending from accidentally hitting a solid object.???
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in every season.
- Vari-Pitch?? cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending).
- ReadyStart? technology. This intelligent system recognises the temperature of the engine and primes the starting process accordingly, ensuring hassle free starting time after time. (CODE475A and COSE476A only)
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Easy to empty ??? Fabric grass bag can be lifted through the handlebars.
Warranty Homeowner: 5 years / Commercial: 90 days
Machine size and weight: Width 532mm, Length 1560mm, Height 1030 mm/ Net weight: 43.8 kg
Height of cut: Minimum 13mm/ Maximum 60mm
Crank shaft protection: Friction disc
Cut width: 480 mm
Cutting system: Metal blade
Drive system: Push
Auto drive: Variable speed
Handle: One piece folding
Engine start type: Electric start
Fuel tank capacity: 1.0 litre
Speed min: 1.8 mph Speed max: 3.3 mph
Working angle: 20?
Grass bag capacity: 70 litres
Engine model: Briggs and Stratton? 650EXi Series??
Engine CC: 163
Lawn type: Striped, Fine and informal